My name is Esther and I'm a fine artist who loves to make things!
If you're interested in purchasing any of my work, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
Orders are processed and shipped within 3-4 business days after payment.
Currently delivery time ranges from 4-14 business days. A tracking number will be provided so that you can keep track on your delivery.
I'm not responsible for delays in shipping that are beyond our control. (weather, covid-19 issues)
Right now I only ship within Trinidad and Tobago and the United States. This is because shipping to other zones is sooo expensive. If you live in another zone and would like to purchase my work, please send me a message and I can get a quote for you. However, once I've sorted international shipping, I'll be sure to announce it.
RETURNS FOR PAINTINGS
Since we are all human, it's likely I can (in error) send the incorrect item :/. I hope that this doesn't happen, but in the case that it does, I will gladly issue a return. However, I can only accept the return if the merchandise is in mint condition and the packaging is in good condition as well.
The shipping fee incurred will be fully reimbursed. If the correct item is no longer in-stock, you will get a full refund of the payment you have made for your order.
We do not issue returns for jewelry due to hygiene reasons.
CARING FOR YOUR ITEM
My paintings and jewelry are a product of hard work, and no doubt you see your piece as an investment. To this end, please take the following precautions:
- Please avoid touching the painting with your bare hands. Oils from your hand will negatively affect your piece. Please handle at the sides of your piece.
- Avoid placing it in a location that is exposed to direct sunlight. Sunlight is a painting's worst enemy.
- For jewellery, please handle with care. Ceramic is breakable, so do your best to not drop it on a hard surface. Also the sterling silver ear wires are strong, but can easily be bent out of shape. Like we say here in Trinidad, "Doh rough it up, eh!"
- All of my jewellery is handmade by me, so you can expect variations and tiny imperfections. My work is inspired by the beauty of the earth and its surface, thus the asymmetry and small imperfections.
- Gold leaf usually patina's overtime. It oxidises to a beautiful green. To delay the oxidizing effect please don't bathe with your earrings. Wipe gently after use with a mild cleansing cloth.